Solar Photovoltaic Systems
All our systems are safe, reliable and maintenance free. They exceed the safety requirements of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) and the Ontario Building Code.
The following are some standard configurations that may be just right for you. Rest assured, we will design the best system to meet your energy requirements and to save you money in the long term.
No money to invest at this time? No problem! Please ask us about our industry-leading Solar PV Lease-to-Own Program and other financing options.
SALT Solar System (Rooftop Grid-Tied)
- This system can generate up to 3,300 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. It is suitable for smaller houses or houses with lots of shading.
- This system can generate up to 5,500 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. It is suitable for a medium household.
- This system can generate up to 8,800 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. It is suitable for larger houses that don't have shading.
- This system can generate up to 11,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. This is the largest system that is allowed under the Ontario's micro-FIT Program. It also provides the best Return on Investment (ROI) for our customers.
Solar Powered Backup System (Off-Grid and Grid-Interactive)
- This 2Kw backup system will keep your house warm and your fridge running during a blackout. It will also save you a few hundred dollars per year on electricity cost. You can even power your cottage or cabin without ever worrying about your hydro bill!
- Twice more power and peace of mind. This system is suitable for residential homes as well as small business offices.
Please check with us often to find out about other product offerings or contact our sales department to discuss your individual needs.